Too many businesses lack a unified sales system that leverages the techniques and best practices used by stars. A superior company-wide sales process makes your entire team better and lessens the reliance on superstars.
There are many benefits to a proven and repeatable company-wide sales process, including:
- Improves performance of new hires and low performers by creating a step-by-step system
- Brings performance of middle-of-pack performers closer to that of top performers as the company system incorporates the best practices and steps used by the best salespeople
- Makes sales more predictable as the sales process is ‘staged.” By knowing the quantity and quality of prospects at each stage, your sales pipeline will become more accurate.
- Lowers the cost of onboarding a new salesperson
- Sales stars can’t hold you hostage anymore because you now have the “formula” for success rather than relying on “black magic”
- When a salesperson leaves, your sales process doesn’t leave with them because you own your sales process
salesQB uses a proprietary process called SalesMapping™ to discover your best practices and tricks, then turns these into a proven and repeatable sales process. Below are a few of the companies that have benefited from our team and processes.